If this Christmas you want to give your loved ones all the luxury and glamor you can afford and find an exclusive and unforgettable gift that can last a lifetime, do not hesitate to purchase a luxury item. For this, we are going to talk about some gifts that you can give this Christmas that are divine, exclusive, unique and super luxurious.
- Anarkia by Jordi Roca. Proclaimed the best pastry chef in the world in 2014, Jordi launches his dessert book, which includes more than 30 years of experience in the sector. The book contains 479 elaborations and 115 creations that we see illustrated in excellent photographs and where we find more than 100 processes to see and recreate his recipes. It is the perfect gift for lovers of cooking and sweets, a luxurious and exquisite book with which to surprise this Christmas (price 90.25€).
- Hermès collector’s bracelets, a cult classic among lovers of this brand and bracelets collectors, they are a lasting gift that does not go out of style, made with printed enamel are a star item to give this Christmas. (Price 380€)
- Cowboy boots by Tony Mora. Cowboy style is in trend and authentic leather boots are an investment that can last a lifetime. They are a safe bet to give this Christmas as a present. With a design that is not exaggerated, we can surprise with a luxurious garment that stands out for its sober but very trendy design. (Price 332€)
- Vintage bag. Who has not ever wanted to wear a DIOR bag? This Saddleen model DIOR bag, made of leather, will delight anyone who has a passion for handbags, loves leather and feels a weakness for high-end brands. (Price 1,400€)
- Pink Power sunglasses. These LOEWE aviator cut glasses will delight anyone who is devoted to exclusive designer sunglasses and wants to stand out with a luxurious and exquisite object.
- A unique ceramic piece. If you want to make a luxurious, original and limited edition gift, this is your best option: a piece of pottery with a unique design, hand painted of which there are only 25 pieces in the whole world. The design of this piece is signed by Andrea Zarraluqui (price 225€)